Jan 17, 2015 10:55 PM GMT
Kovyn saidTotally gonna critique this.
1) Wrong section.
2) It's a trap "exercise" not "workout".
3) Standing up encourages swaying/accessory muscle use, you should be sitting down.
4) Arguably not the "best" trap exercise.
5) Not a great beginner exercise because you have to focus on isolating your traps.
6) Relaxing on the downward motion discourages muscle growth; you want to keep a constant tension on that muscle to maximize stretching/tearing.
7) You didn't talk about sets/reps. Generally traps respond well to higher reps and don't require much effort to make bigger.
8) You're right about keeping your shoulders back though, gg.
Kovyn saidI was just being a dick.