Why straight women and bisexual men may not really exist


'However 95% of of self-identified bisexual men are only aroused by the footage of same-sex activity between men, the remaining 5% are only aroused by the footage of same-sex activity between women.’


‘The point is that male sexuality appears to be category specific. Bisexual males may exist but it’s likely that the numbers may be so low that it’s almost impossible to identify them through the available research.’

- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/why-straight-women-and-bisexual-men-may-not-really-exist250912