What tops look for in a bottom?

  • collegekiddo

    Posts: 2

    Mar 18, 2015 2:11 AM GMT
    Lately, I've been questing myself, my sexual life, and my gayness. Mainly because, as a bottom, I never had sex or dated someone that was my top. First of all, let me describe myself: I am masculine, educated, handsome, European, 22 yo, 5' 8", and an athletic body (working to become muscular).

    I am attracted to young muscular white guys who are top.
    However, based on my observation, almost 90% of young white muscular guys in my area (LA) who I find attractive in either grinder or bars, turn out to be bottom, while the remaining 10% never respond me or simply say that I am not their type.As a result I usually go for tops of other races when I am desperate for a contact. Recently, this is causing sexual frustration for me and is messing my confidence. I try to be liberal regarding white tops height, penis size, look, but it seems there is not much difference. On the other hand, I always attract total bottoms (including big muscle guys) and latinos.

    I want to know what "in shape white guys" look for in a bottom? (I usually don't have the same problem with men of color ). Here's my speculation: Because the Bottom-Top ratio is way way off, tops have plenty of options to chose from and they can easily find someone who look like a supermodel? Or is it because I don't please them enough?

    Please just answer instead of attacking my opinion.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 18, 2015 2:22 AM GMT
    Me.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 18, 2015 2:34 AM GMT
    I like guys that are into fitness like myself and if they can take my cock deep with a lot of grinding and thrusting, that's what I like. My bf likes it rough, so we are compatible.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 18, 2015 2:36 AM GMT
    No, seriously.

    I have had many, a many hot muscular tops. Most tops like that seem to like either other muscular guys or guys smaller yet still lean and in shape. Also masculinity is key. I talked with this South African porn star why he liked me and he said he liked talking control of someone smaller and compact.


    Maybe you're just not attractive?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 19, 2015 1:07 AM GMT
    jmusmc85 saidNo, seriously.

    I have had many, a many hot muscular tops. Most tops like that seem to like either other muscular guys or guys smaller yet still lean and in shape. Also masculinity is key. I talked with this South African porn star why he liked me and he said he liked talking control of someone smaller and compact.


    Maybe you're just not attractive?


    Assuming his pics are real, I don't know what his problem is.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 19, 2015 2:09 AM GMT
    We're looking for assholes. Okay, sorry for that rude pun. *cough*ItIsRealThoughOrHowDoYouDoStuff*cough*

    If you are asking about hookups. Obvipusly they are looking for the right physiques that they want, skills in the bedroom, if they are hot/handsome/cute.

    When it comes to love relationship, it's the personality, compatibility, similar views(it can be plotics, moral, goal related, etc.), communication and lastly the feelings.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 19, 2015 3:16 PM GMT
    b5394836.jpg

    What we guys who are tops look for in a bottom is a guy who realizes it will hurt for maybe just a bit, but that in a few minutes that pain will turn to bliss! What we also like is a power bottom, who can give us a bucking and thrashing like we've never had before!
  • Destinharbor

    Posts: 4433

    Mar 19, 2015 4:38 PM GMT
    What I look for is a guy who is masculine, fit, groomed, smart, and doesn't see the bottom position as in any way subordinate. He doesn't have to be a "bucking and thrashing" power bottom but should be mentally present to what's going on and a full participant. I like to go through a range of things, some fast, some slow, some my idea, some his, some crazy, some tender, sometimes dominate and sometimes just rhythmic. And not always all of that every time. Sometimes we just make love. Sometimes we have sport-sex and are done.

    I think you're right that at least in the US, tops are fewer than bottoms but that is only a part of your search. Just stop worrying about pleasing the guys you meet. Just look at them as prospective friends and the rest will fall into place. Even if you do have sex in the first 5 minutes.