Mar 23, 2015 1:24 PM GMT
What are some of the most annoying things people do on gay apps that you've encountered/seen?
Remington47 saidUsually when I say that I don't want to have "fun" to people they stop after a while, but this guy was getting all philosophical and argumentative sending his dick pics left right and centre. In the end he started insulting me calling me clueless and stuff and then I blocked him.
One of his quote was something like "to be known my people is to be percieved, to be percieved means to delevoped oneself" or something. I was like, wat.
wesv saidSome guy messaged me on Grindr and said "wood morning!" Could anyone get cheesier than that?
the_leo said1. "Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi""Hi"
2. Talk to a guy the whole day. The next day he blocks me for no reason.
3. Flat out ignores you while trying to make conversation. Okay, if you're not interested then just say so.
4. Dick pic out of nowhere.
5. "I only talk to men who match my exact standards 100%"
6. "I already have a partner." What are you doing on this app then?
7. Single. Word. Replies.
8. "Here's a 10 year old pic of me wearing glasses and a hat from a mile away."
9. "" is not a vaible reply.
10. Endless torso pics and when you ask for a face pic they get all snarky.
11. "If you're 1 mile out of my range please dont contact me".
12. "I've just me you and I LOVE YOU."
13. "To see more of me join my blog, facebook, instagram, etc"
14. Guys who say they want to make real connections and its not all about sex...all the while having a username like CumWhore69
15. "Here's a pic of my dick now send me your entire album of private photos. Yes, I know you didnt ask for a dick pic. No, I dont care what you think."
I may have been at this for too long.
LAXWill10 said3. Flat out ignores you while trying to make conversation. Okay, if you're not interested then just say so.
Guy101 saidThey don't "read and heed" what's in someone's profiles and most lack a certain "je ne saui quoi" when attempting to chat you up. "DTF" and it's other colorful related ilk, nude pix, and flat out rudeness like "Yo nigger" (Das1234 actually said that as an opener) as a substitute to hello is not appealing.
bachian saidI have a face picture, a body picture, yet the guy's first message is "do you have more pictures?" and the guy in question has neither a body nor a face picture.