what is this sex position called?

  • curiousAfro

    Posts: 1

    Mar 24, 2015 11:13 PM GMT
    i had an idea the other day that if you rub your bellend with another man's with lots of oil that it would feel incredible so i googled a description and "frotting" came up but it's not quite what i was looking for, this is more shaft to shaft action but can include bellend to bellend, what i'm looking for is the word or phrase used to describe rubbing bellends together, like both going in a circle around each others (thought of it makkes me hard) or one penis is rubbing the other's f-spot. the phrase touching tips also came up but i was wondering if anything besides that exists, does anoyone on this forum know?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Mar 25, 2015 12:25 AM GMT
    Well, there's "docking," for those so equipped.
  • jdog99

    Posts: 38

    Mar 25, 2015 12:44 AM GMT
    Sounds hot.