Random dicey situation..need opinions

  • Hurley615

    Posts: 8

    May 11, 2015 7:06 PM GMT
    Really need some unbiased random opinions on this.I have an ex-friend who received a very large settlement, and has used the money to start to sell large amounts of marijuana out of his house. Being a member of the neighborhood watch page,I noticed yesterday a woman posted this: "Is there anything that can be done about the obvious drug dealing going on XXXX street?" So the neighbors obviously know what's up, however they don't know the house number, and I do. I'm not talking about chump change..I'm talking about large amounts of plants constantly going in and out.

    So here's my deal..I really want to report him, because he's a horrible person, and he's obviously making the neighbors uncomfortable. I'm just extremely paranoid that it will fall back on me.I could submit an anonymous tip but I'm still scared he'd figure out it was me. Or I could contact the police or neighborhood watch.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge marijuana fan, I'm just worried I could possibly be implicated in the situation.I have never sold in my life, though I have smoked with him on several occasions. What would be my best option?..
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    May 11, 2015 7:12 PM GMT
    I would recommend you contact the PD and ask them what their policy on informers is. It may well be that they protect the confidentiality of same, in which case you're off scot-free. I would definitely go to the local PD, NOT the feds. Good luck - and thanks for being a responsible citizen by serving on the 'hood watch!