Speaking of parades, Hillary Clinton attended her first gay pride parade in New York in 2000.
When did any of the GOP presidential contenders attend a gay pride event?"The gay marriage debate won’t be over irrespective of what the courts say."
- Jeb Bush 19 Jun 2015"Prison proves being gay is a choice."
- Ben Carson 4 Mar 2015Chris Christie vetoes bill that would have modernized New Jersey’s surrogacy laws and helped gay families.
- 29 Jun 2015 “I believe that engaging in homosexual conduct is a choice.”
- Ted Cruz 4 Mar 2012"Marriage is an institution grounded in spirituality between a man and woman that can bring forth life.”
- Carly Fiorina 28 Jun 2015"Having to accept gay marriage is like telling Jews to serve bacon-wrapped shrimp."
- Mike Huckabee 1 Feb 2015
On SCOTUS same-sex marriage ruling: "Let's just get rid of the court."
- Bobby Jindal 26 Jun 2015"We're debating social issues like abortion and gay rights. They are a distraction, and will only help elect Hillary."
-George Pataki 14 Apr 2015 “Call me cynical, but I’m not sure Obama’s views on marriage could get any gayer.”
- Rand Paul 14 Mar 2014"I may have the genetic coding that I’m inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that - and I look at the homosexual issue the same way,"
- Rick Perry 12 Jun 2014"I do not believe there is a U.S. Constitutional right to same sex marriage."
- Marco Rubio 19 Apr 2015 "Is anyone saying same-sex couples can't love each other? I love my children. I love my friends, my brother. Heck, I even love my mother-in-law. Should we call these relationships marriage, too?"
- Rick Santorum 22 May 2008"I'm for traditional marriage."
- (three-times married) Donald Trump 28 Jun 2015"I am a proud defender of traditional marriage"
- Lindsey Graham 26 Jun 2015