Would you sacrifice earth shaking sex for a mind blowing relationship?

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 1:29 AM GMT
    Meaning if you could have a monogamous relationship that was emotionally and spiritually at A-/A level with C+ sex?

  • mystery905

    Posts: 745

    Jul 10, 2015 1:33 AM GMT
    No, I want it all !

  • HottJoe

    Posts: 21366

    Jul 10, 2015 1:52 AM GMT
    Good sex is hard to find, but a good book can blow your mind.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 1:58 AM GMT
    The best sex you'll ever have is with your own hand basically.

    That means "sex" is over rated, right?

    Knowing someone who's there for you when your down, sick or feeling bad at times is what counts. Holding each other close or just holding hands would be fine with me.....
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 2:00 AM GMT
    I would, but I personally believe that a mind-blowing relationship on an emotional and spiritual level can facilitate incredibly good sex.
  • NealJohn

    Posts: 184

    Jul 10, 2015 11:21 AM GMT
    You should change the word would, to could. Meaning nobody out there can control their sexual urges. That's why everybody cheats. If the sex isn't mind blowing eventually they're going to get it from somewhere that is.
  • SENCGuy1

    Posts: 247

    Jul 10, 2015 11:47 AM GMT
    Definitely.
  • wellwell

    Posts: 2265

    Jul 10, 2015 11:50 AM GMT
    Seems to me, if you've got the latter, you'll have the former automatically . . .


    Sex vs. Love? I'LL TAKE IT !
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 12:14 PM GMT
    My experience has been that the most amazing sex comes from the most amazing relationship.

    I THOUGHT I knew what amazing sex was... until THAT moment with my guy...

    The guy that I have the A+ emotional and spiritual relationship with... the sex was always great, but the first time when we felt like both of our bodies just got out of the way for our souls to have sex together...

    We knew we'd never be apart again.

    THAT is amazing earth-shattering sex.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 12:23 PM GMT
    Neither. I want to be rich beyond belief. Like a billionaire. Fill a bathtub full of money and then roll around in it.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 3:55 PM GMT
    An emotional and caring relationship come first , sex comes second .icon_smile.gif
  • metta

    Posts: 39090

    Jul 10, 2015 4:07 PM GMT
    Yes
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 4:11 PM GMT
    Definitely. Sex w/ the one you love is always the best, for me at least.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 10, 2015 8:20 PM GMT
    Find a guy you really like.
  • jeep334

    Posts: 407

    Jul 10, 2015 8:49 PM GMT
    I agree with the bright ones here. Find the right person and the sex will be beyond compare becuase the two of you will become one and will have the chance to last forever. When something is for evermore, there is no comparison. Been there. Done that. Trust us on this one. icon_cool.gif
  • ASHDOD

    Posts: 1057

    Jul 10, 2015 9:47 PM GMT
    i want it all, thats why i''m alone i guess... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • ASHDOD

    Posts: 1057

    Jul 10, 2015 9:48 PM GMT
    CLTMike46 saidNeither. I want to be rich beyond belief. Like a billionaire. Fill a bathtub full of money and then roll around in it.


    and then marry me
  • FitBlackCuddl...

    Posts: 800

    Jul 11, 2015 1:42 AM GMT
    woodfordr saidMeaning if you could have a monogamous relationship that was emotionally and spiritually at A-/A level with C+ sex?


    I'd HAPPILY do that and never look back.icon_biggrin.gif
  • roadbikeRob

    Posts: 14310

    Jul 11, 2015 1:57 AM GMT
    Ashdod saidi want it all, thats why i''m alone i guess... icon_rolleyes.gif
    It really doesn't matter because I am alone and poor for life.icon_sad.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 11, 2015 3:30 AM GMT
    I'd sacrifice my penis, for a mind-blowing relationship... how's THAT for raising the stakes.
  • lostsouls

    Posts: 5

    Jul 11, 2015 3:48 AM GMT
    bigMTs saidI'd sacrifice my penis, for a mind-blowing relationship... how's THAT for raising the stakes.


    i have to give you props but no wayyy in hell would i get rid of mine lol

    on another note i don't need mind blowing sex but the relationship and sex ratio must be good maybe some extra playing would be good too lol
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 11, 2015 4:28 AM GMT
    Give me a GREAT relationship over mind blowing sex anytime... infrequent or rare, average sex would be fine if the relationship was PRIMO!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 11, 2015 5:18 AM GMT
    Lacking sex would be very difficult but since you gave it a C+, I would definitely go with the mind blowing relationship. C+ for the 10% bedroom time and a mind blowing relationship for the other 90%, it's a no brainer! Finding that one person to fulfill us emotionally, sexually and maybe even spiritually is really a long shot so to have 2 out of 3 with the 3rd at a C+, oh yeah, introduce me now!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 11, 2015 7:23 AM GMT
    Since we can't spend all our lives in bed / anywhere else having sex, I'd definitely settle for the emotional / spiritual / intellectual fulfilling relationship, than just mindblowing sex. Last way much longer icon_smile.gif

    Like eb925guy said, it's hard to have it all ! Besides, sex can evolve, you can learn/try new things, and in my opinion, it's 90% depending on our state of mind, so... having a complete and fulfilling relationship on the other levels is the best way to experience earth shaking sex from time to time.

    By the way, it CANNOT always be "earth shaking", to be so, you gotta compare it to other "less satisfying" times. If every time you'd have sex, you'd say that, then... it's just sex, like usual :p
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Jul 11, 2015 7:35 AM GMT
    eb925guy saidLacking sex would be very difficult but since you gave it a C+, I would definitely go with the mind blowing relationship. C+ for the 10% bedroom time and a mind blowing relationship for the other 90%, it's a no brainer! Finding that one person to fulfill us emotionally, sexually and maybe even spiritually is really a long shot so to have 2 out of 3 with the 3rd at a C+, oh yeah, introduce me now!

    ^this