I like the whole package:
2. Self-confidence / self-esteem
4. Well read / literate.
5. Well groomed.
7. Fit to built. 2.2# per inch, or more, lean.
Height / weight really isn't a factor. I'll take a smiling, articulate, fit guy on the slim side over really built, and conflicted any day.
I like men who reak (figuratively) masculinity. I like being a guy, and for appreciating a guy I like guys guys. When I feel like being with a woman, I like how they are too. That's the joy of being bi.
What I don't like:
1. "discreet", "not out", and so on...low esteem, self-loathing, low-confidence, religiously-conflicted, resentful, ________(insert baggage type here).
2. Adoration. It's a major turnoff. I know what I have. I don't need to be reminded constantly.
5. False belief systems (pick your religion).
7. Badly groomed.
8. No standards / all-accepting
9. Tobacco users.