Jan 11, 2016 6:34 AM GMT
Ok, someways to keep polutants away from water:
1. Improve liquid waste handle. The sink should not be a trash tube. Always you see liquid waste, try to use a strainer, in order to keep the solids away from liquids.
2. If its posible, try to remove food from dishes and pots before washing them, in order to reduce the amount of suspended solids; you can also boil liquid waste, in order to turn it to a solid state.
3. Reuse, don't use plastic in any form as posible.
4. You should water your soil with vegetable waste water. Some changes in your diet may help to keep water clean (think abut it).
5. In the future, toilets should be waterless.
6. Make your own search about the amount of water used for every product we use. For example, leather industry polutes water as well as gold mining. I guess, many solutions will come up .
7. Recycle, this is crucial in 6.
Am i missing something, please Make your comments