HPgeek934 saidHas anyone on here ever gone through foreskin restoration? Wether it be mechanical or surgical. My lack of foreskin had never bothered me, but the older I'm getting the more I realize it's a bit of an inconvenience and kinda puts a damper on things in the bedroom. My skin is very taught when I'm erect. There's zero give, so masturbating (or getting a handy) with out any kid of lube or spit actually hurts. And unless the head is being stimulated it doesn't feel good at all. I would like to start the process of seeing how i can restore. Not even a full restoration is necessary, just enough to give me some extra play. I'd prefer to try non surgical first, but I'm open to any suggestions.
Yep, I've done it.
You don't do surgery, it's just some simple stretching exercises that, over time, stimulate mitosis and after a few years the head of your penis is once again covered with all the new skin you've grown and shortly after that, you regain the kind of sensations from the glans that you've never in a million years imagined was possible.
The only things that can't be restored are the frenulum (though some guys still have some depending on who did their circumcision) and the ridged band at the tip of the foreskin.
So to summarize:
1) Don't try surgery.
2) The simple stretching exercises can be done for just 30 minutes a day to be effective.
3) It will take a few years.
4) You'll look just like a natural, intact guy once you are done.
5) You'll experience exquisite sensation from the head of your penis that simply are not possible when the head of the penis is exposed as it is on a circumcised penis.
6) Oh, and you will be mocked by some jerks here on RJ for even bringing up the topic. Pay them no attention - they're cut guys who have real anger issues.