"My problem is the hundreds of thousands of UNVETTED Muslim refugees brought into the USA, and for the following reasons....
1. The CIA director testified to Congress yesterday that ISIL uses refugee routes to smuggle terrorists into the country.
2. The 51% Sharia Law support is troubling. That figure is accurate, which also happens in Muslim majority (51%+) countries because they get Sharia law enacted at least to some degree there too.
3. The economic cost runs into the hundreds of billions....very stupid when US debt is exploding upward and record numbers of unemployed/underemployed Americans.
Muslim majority countries live under a barbaric and oppressive philosophy. I'm sure many citizens seek to flee that culture....and if we can verify that and they have something of value to offer the US, then bring them here. But Obama's way now is foolhardy.,
"We judge that ISIL is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks," he said. "ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West. And the group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including refugee flows, smuggling routes, and legitimate methods of travel."
Nothing we didn't already know.
2) 51% is false and has nothing to do with the other 51% you are pulling out of your a$$. "They get Sharia law enacted at least to some degree there too. " To some degree? They are totalitarian, it's all or nothing.
3) You need to check the employment numbers. It's 4.7.....a very low figure
The cost of war always has a high consequence, since 9/11 we've had a very expensive war. "In general, government debt increases as a result of government spending, and decreases from tax or other receipts, both of which fluctuate during the course of a fiscal year. In practice, Treasury securities are not issued or redeemed on a day-by-day basis, and may also be issued or redeemed as part of the federal government's macroeconomic monetary management operations. The aggregate, gross amount that Treasury can borrow is limited by the United States debt ceiling."
That's why giving money to the rich is absurd and not for the public good.
Corporate tax rates half of what thy used to be.
As Uncle Sam has fallen deeper into the red in the aftermath of the global financial crisis, the balance sheets of corporations and individuals have improved significantly. U.S. companies, in fact, are sitting on a record $2 trillion in cash.