Tennessee - "Make America White Again" campaign signs

  • metta

    Posts: 38619

    Jun 23, 2016 4:25 PM GMT
    "Make America White Again" campaign signs removed

  • Destinharbor

    Posts: 4341

    Jun 23, 2016 4:38 PM GMT
    When I first saw this a couple of days ago, I thought it must be an Onion prank. Apparently not. That district is very odd geographically with almost two distinct segments almost disconnected but almost everyone lives in Chattanooga which is a decent city. I'd be surprised if the Republican candidate who put that up could get elected there but then I've been surprised by how many bigots and racists Trump has helped scurry out of their dark silence. At this point I'd have to guess 60% of the Republican Party is racist and the remaining 40% is willing to tolerate it for cash and power or because they are blind followers.