Hi guys! I’m Mike and I’m 37. Sometimes I think that I’m too old…especially during autumn depression… I have partner and we are together for 5 years already.. think that it is pretty long… sometimes it seems like we are ideal couple and sometimes he drives me really crazy…think we lack something but what?....really need friends..
Hi Mike! A few questions, if I may ask:
- Do you have any friends as a couple, with whom you socialize? Go out to dinner with them, attend events, meet at a bar?
- How much time do you spend together? All the time, or not too much, somewhere in-between? Mealtime & bedtime only?
- Do you both work? And do your schedules match or keep you apart?
- Do you live and sleep together? I've known partners who lived apart in the same town, or had separate bedrooms.
- Are you both openly out? Or do social norms (or even the law) where you live require you to both hide your relationship?