Feb 15, 2009 10:34 AM GMT
My laptop finally crashed yesterday. Oh the irony of Valentine’s Day!
Anyway, if you experience the same *knock on wood* …what could you be doing in lieu of the online time you’d be using for something else instead? Remember that repairs may take at least 5 days, so list at least 5 to-do things. I haz 10:
2. General cleaning –both bed and bathroom!
3. Change bedsheets and pillowcases –something I last did shortly before Christmas last year
4. Call and visit friends
5. Catch up on my readings and sleep (as a result of reading! Ha ha!)
6. Sort out my CDs and DVDs –and listen/watch some that gathered dust
7. Iron my work clothes for the week in advance
8. Sort out my bills, pay slips, bank statements, etc.
9. Sort and dispose of some knick knacks
10. Go out for a run / cruise in the neighborwood
Wash on your list???