In the meantime, enjoy feeling like a "second class citizen" even though you aren't.
Are you rubbing it in that you're straight and we're not? Naturally this homophobic statement from Sanders doesn't affect you, does it, not being gay yourself.
Why do you frequently claim that people here that you don't agree with are not gay. And you always put it in such a way as to attack and demean? You've attacked me several times and I've always held back, but that approach clearly isn't going to work with a bully like you.
So, let's put the facts about YOU that I've picked up over the past few months here in one nice, easy to reference list:
1. You've been married to a woman more than once.
2. You've fathered children.
3. Your ex-wives want nothing to do with you.
4. Your children want nothing to do with you.
5. If you actually WERE in the military, you hid the fact that you were gay simply to advance your career while thousands of other gays your age were marching in protests for gay rights.
6. You are NOT married to your current male partner, despite you constantly claiming he is your "husband."
7. You are at BEST bi-sexual, but certainly not homosexual, despite all the stereotypical gay crap that you post about your "I'm trying so hard to be gay" life.
8. When your current partner passes away, you'll find that NOBODY is going to want to have anything to do with you.
Enjoy your evening!