Mar 15, 2009 8:12 PM GMT
So here is the case, my brother is one year younger and still doesn't know that I'm gay..
But let me mention for you the hints he got in a one year:
- "I like rainbows" - that was my MSN PM when I first decided to come out.
- I have only GAY guys on my MSN list, most of them have shirtless pictures.
- I have a RAINBOW belt in my drawer and I think he saw it few times.
- I always joke about being gay and show my support for this community.
Let's get more serious:
- I have one best friend who's extremely gay and my brother knows it !
- he saw the RJ site on my browser once: "RealJock: GAY sports.."
- yesterday he found between my books a drawing of two men kissing, he was all surprised and started making fun of me : " are you crazy? what the hell u were thinking? this is gross" ...
I thought this is it, he'll know for sure .. but he didn't.
He has these stereotypes about gay people: they are femine and wear wierd clothes ..he despite them and says that they scare him and make him angry.. though he was treating my gay friend with respect.
How close-minded can he be ???