Tears on foreskin

  • MattyC0709

    Posts: 1199

    Apr 06, 2009 11:41 AM GMT
    Straight to the point, my penis is rather thick for my foreskin, I'm unable to retract it all the way back when erect. Recently me and the guy I'm dating ended up 'playing' together... basically it was mutual masturbation. When we were at it, he jacked me off rather quickly and violenty, and it did hurt me.

    I hadn't noticed then, but later at home I found thin tears on my foreskin, with dried up blood. I'm rather concerned... what do you recommend? Plus, do you think I might have to consider circumcision? I've heard the foreskin could become more elastic and allow for retraction... but I dunno. icon_confused.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Apr 06, 2009 11:43 AM GMT
    I would have to give it a thorough and personal examination before I could give you my personal opinion.... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mrpandora

    Posts: 65

    Apr 06, 2009 1:06 PM GMT
    sounds like you have "Congenital Phimosis". it's a condition where you cant retract the foreskin all the way back. There is nothing to worry about, but it can be a bit hurtful when you let someone less experienced play with it ;)

    A guy i dated had the same 'issue' and he was clear from the get go how to play nice. I would advice you to do the same with your partners, to avoid any more tears in your foreskin.

    as for a cure, there a lot of possibilities not all involving operation or cutting it completely. but for that i would turn to a doctor instead of the wildly (mis)informed internet.

    for more info read up on wikipedia:

    good luck and have fun icon_smile.gif
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Apr 06, 2009 1:13 PM GMT
    You may have a recognized condition known as phimosis, when the foreskin is too tight, especially at the tip, and doesn't retract fully. You should consult a urologist, which may require a referral from a GP.

    The urologist's solution may be circumcision. If you don't want foreskin removal, ask the doctor for options, such as an additional referral to a plastic surgeon.

    Human skin does permanently grow if kept under tension for extended periods. That's the basis for certain skin grafts, where the patient grows his own replacement skin on an undamaged part of the body through forced stretching over time, the excess skin then harvested & grafted to the damaged body area. It's also how our bellies can accommodate enormous girth when we become obese, and why the skin hangs in loose folds when we lose that weight from our waist.

    Skin stretching is one method used in foreskin restoration of circumcised men, as well. It's not a true foreskin, but has the appearance of one, as the skin of the penile shaft is pulled forward for long periods, using various devices designed for that purpose, often for up to a year.

    If an entire faux foreskin can be generated this way, it would seem logical that a real foreskin could be increased in diameter with time, patience, and the correct appliances. Indeed, some uncut men who have a fetish about long foreskin tips also stretch them in a similar fashion, the skin of their natural prepuce being made to grow like other skin does as described above.

    So I think, but do not know for certain, that it should be possible to permanently stretch and grow a larger foreskin for yourself. But as I said, consult a urologist first, and if necessary a plastic surgeon, lest you injure yourself or cause infection.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Apr 06, 2009 9:01 PM GMT
    I've had this happen to me and my foreskin isn't too tight - it happened because I was goin' at my self too long, too hard. The best solution is to use lube - the lube keeps the skin moist and more pliable, you might find that it'll help prevent the tears in the future. Over time, you should be able to stretch it out.. it takes patience, but your skin will respond.
  • KyleHunter34

    Posts: 5

    Jul 16, 2012 1:51 PM GMT
    Before you go thinking about running your perfectly made uncut cock there's a method by using a mentholated creme concoction ( not sure of the exact ingredients, waiting for a friend to text me the details), but you soak/cover and stroke with it and it relaxes and promotes elasticity in your skin and remedies the problem.