1) The mango I put on the counter disappeared! What could have happened?
a) My brother took it when he came in earlier
b) It fell to the floor.
c) I misplaced it.
d) Aliens from a race called Kikthxuik (who oppose nuclear power) took it.
2) I was walking the dog when he suddenly sat down and refused to move further in a direction.
a) He was tired.
b) He wanted to go home.
c) He doesn't like the place.
d) Aliens belonging to the dog-eating Jjhdjdjdj species live there.
3) I was taking a shower last night when I noticed a bump in my cheek with a hole in the center.
a) It's a pimple.
b) It's an insect bite.
c) It's an allergic reaction to something.
d) Aliens of the Buububbuuruu Planet drilled their probes through there and implanted mind-reading crystals into my brain which should take effect once I start wearing tinfoil hats.
4) My mom didn't let me go to the concert last night. She always used to let me go to concerts.
a) The concert was filled with drug addicts.
b) The concert was by a band glorifying violence.
c) The concert was in a bad part of town.
d) My Mom is not really my Mom anymore. She has been snatched by aliens last night for experiments and replaced with this concert-denying creature from Venus.
5) I picked up a curiously smooth stone yesterday.
a) It's glacial rock.
b) It's a gizzard stone and I shouldn't really be touching it. Especially since the cow over there is looking at me like I just went insane. (Like, dude. That's totally like covered in birdshit).
c) Someone threw it there.
d) It's a Xarkharbu artifact which will grant me levitating powers if I ground it up and eat it with my cereal.