Why me?

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 12:38 AM GMT
    Why do I still get messages from people who talk about NOTHING but attraction and looks, and when I politely reject they go off on a completely illusory tirade blaming ME for everything wrong in society, as if I'm the one that brought up a superficial conversation to begin with.

    Here's the message conversations. Maybe SOMEONE can make sense of this. I sincerely don't even think I was being an asshole to him at all. Oh, and my closest friend here in LA is Asian in case someone here thinks I judge friends based on race.

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:16 PM Tj wrote:
    Intonasians?

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:35 PM Jake wrote:
    Some Asians yes, but not you specifically sorry

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:37 PM Tj wrote:
    How come? If u don't mind me for asking?

    On 10/5/2009 at 3:52 PM Jake wrote:
    Personal taste, which is completely subjective. You shouldn't dig into answers when they're not axioms to begin with.

    On 10/6/2009 at 4:47 PM Tj wrote:
    It's one thing to hold their race as a offective reason to one not dating another person.... But to choose ur friends and denying one opprotunity in becoming friends based on ones race is what u call racisum.
    The last time I remember this site was called connexions not match . Com or let's hook up sites that I'm sure u must of put yourself... This site was brought upon my attention was originally intended to connect other gay or bi members in the world wide society to conversate and be friend one another. From those that may not be able to leave their homes because of pregitous, sickness or purpose in the hopital like myself...
    To find that there is a desent hope that there are kind human beings out there that are open hearted and befriending. But instead I find ignorant ones such as urself. Thank u for letting me see what kind of a person u are. For when I saw that flag behind u I thought there is a person proud... Non judgemental fir he has been judge. But no what I found was a standing concided walking contridiction.
    Peace
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 12:48 AM GMT
    JakeBenson saidWhy do I still get messages from people who talk about NOTHING but attraction and looks, and when I politely reject they go off on a completely illusory tirade blaming ME for everything wrong in society, as if I'm the one that brought up a superficial conversation to begin with.

    Here's the message conversations. Maybe SOMEONE can make sense of this. I sincerely don't even think I was being an asshole to him at all. Oh, and my closest friend here in LA is Asian in case someone here thinks I judge friends based on race.

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:16 PM Tj wrote:
    Intonasians?

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:35 PM Jake wrote:
    Some Asians yes, but not you specifically sorry

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:37 PM Tj wrote:
    How come? If u don't mind me for asking?

    On 10/5/2009 at 3:52 PM Jake wrote:
    Personal taste, which is completely subjective. You shouldn't dig into answers when they're not axioms to begin with.

    On 10/6/2009 at 4:47 PM Tj wrote:
    It's one thing to hold their race as a offective reason to one not dating another person.... But to choose ur friends and denying one opprotunity in becoming friends based on ones race is what u call racisum.
    The last time I remember this site was called connexions not match . Com or let's hook up sites that I'm sure u must of put yourself... This site was brought upon my attention was originally intended to connect other gay or bi members in the world wide society to conversate and be friend one another. From those that may not be able to leave their homes because of pregitous, sickness or purpose in the hopital like myself...
    To find that there is a desent hope that there are kind human beings out there that are open hearted and befriending. But instead I find ignorant ones such as urself. Thank u for letting me see what kind of a person u are. For when I saw that flag behind u I thought there is a person proud... Non judgemental fir he has been judge. But no what I found was a standing concided walking contridiction.
    Peace


    I can see why he would be angry with your response, although I don't condone his outburst.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 12:51 AM GMT
    Oh Jake, baby. I know you have thicker skin that this. You will gladly call anyone a poo-face on the forums. Were you really upset by this guy? Or just looking for an opportunity to drag out an anonymous poo-face?
  • Timbales

    Posts: 13993

    Oct 06, 2009 12:51 AM GMT
    Jesus is punishing you.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 12:52 AM GMT
    Timberoo saidJesus is punishing you.


    You mean Moses?
  • creature

    Posts: 5197

    Oct 06, 2009 12:56 AM GMT
    I'm confused about Tj's approach to friendship. Why did he begin with the question 'into asians?' That's a sexually charged question.
  • bottomline

    Posts: 331

    Oct 06, 2009 12:56 AM GMT
    Wait for it....Wait for it..... Here comes the flame war....
  • Timbales

    Posts: 13993

    Oct 06, 2009 12:59 AM GMT
    JakeBenson said
    Timberoo saidJesus is punishing you.


    You mean Moses?


    nope, Jesus. You pissed him off.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:02 AM GMT
    Wow. That was a long winded response. icon_lol.gif

    But his initial inquiry doesn't seem to match his rant. He first asked you if you're into Asians, which implied he was looking for a fuck or something. And then after you reject him, he goes into some speech about making friends and connections. Weird.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:03 AM GMT
    he said "Some Asians yes, but not you specifically sorry"

    Thats not racism.
    that could be anything, except racism.

    It was probably "I dont like the same type of music/food/activities thus we don't have enough in common to be friends.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:05 AM GMT
    Yeah, how dare people only talk about sex and looks in response to your shirtless and sexy pictures!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:06 AM GMT
    _chuck_ saidhe said "Some Asians yes, but not you specifically sorry"

    Thats not racism.
    that could be anything, except racism.

    It was probably "I dont like the same type of music/food/activities thus we don't have enough in common to be friends.


    Yeah! That's it!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:07 AM GMT
    creature saidI'm confused about Tj's approach to friendship. Why did he begin with the question 'into asians?' That's a sexually charged question.
    I thought he was talking about Jake's guitar but didn't know how to spell intonation.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:42 AM GMT
    Hey Jake, I'm thinking here's your answer:

    "It's one thing to hold their race as a offective reason to one not dating another person.... But to choose ur friends and denying one opprotunity in becoming friends based on ones race is what u call racisum."

    ...so, it's OK to be racist (and according to this guy it isn't, lol) in refusing to even consider dating someone based solely on their race, but it's not OK when it comes to choosing friends.



    ...except that in a relationship your partner should also be your friend. icon_lol.gif


    lol, what did you say back to this guy's long missive?


    -Doug
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 1:49 AM GMT


    Your such a Heart breaker! Irresistible and so kind in your generous choice of words where you broke his heart and bitch smacked him at the same time!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 2:45 AM GMT
    JakeBenson saidWhy do I still get messages from people who talk about NOTHING but attraction and looks, and when I politely reject they go off on a completely illusory tirade blaming ME for everything wrong in society, as if I'm the one that brought up a superficial conversation to begin with.

    Here's the message conversations. Maybe SOMEONE can make sense of this. I sincerely don't even think I was being an asshole to him at all. Oh, and my closest friend here in LA is Asian in case someone here thinks I judge friends based on race.

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:16 PM Tj wrote:
    Intonasians?

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:35 PM Jake wrote:
    Some Asians yes, but not you specifically sorry

    On 10/4/2009 at 2:37 PM Tj wrote:
    How come? If u don't mind me for asking?

    On 10/5/2009 at 3:52 PM Jake wrote:
    Personal taste, which is completely subjective. You shouldn't dig into answers when they're not axioms to begin with.

    On 10/6/2009 at 4:47 PM Tj wrote:
    It's one thing to hold their race as a offective reason to one not dating another person.... But to choose ur friends and denying one opprotunity in becoming friends based on ones race is what u call racisum.
    The last time I remember this site was called connexions not match . Com or let's hook up sites that I'm sure u must of put yourself... This site was brought upon my attention was originally intended to connect other gay or bi members in the world wide society to conversate and be friend one another. From those that may not be able to leave their homes because of pregitous, sickness or purpose in the hopital like myself...
    To find that there is a desent hope that there are kind human beings out there that are open hearted and befriending. But instead I find ignorant ones such as urself. Thank u for letting me see what kind of a person u are. For when I saw that flag behind u I thought there is a person proud... Non judgemental fir he has been judge. But no what I found was a standing concided walking contridiction.
    Peace


    It shouldn't even have to be said that JB's replies to the other guy's inquiries are rude and offensive. It amazes me how you could be so insensitive and curt with someone and then play victim when they respond with the same attitude that you gave them. JB knew exactly what he was doing, as most of these types do, and I don't care if I'm the only one who says it.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 2:57 AM GMT
    meninlove saidHey Jake, I'm thinking here's your answer:

    "It's one thing to hold their race as a offective reason to one not dating another person.... But to choose ur friends and denying one opprotunity in becoming friends based on ones race is what u call racisum."

    ...so, it's OK to be racist (and according to this guy it isn't, lol) in refusing to even consider dating someone based solely on their race, but it's not OK when it comes to choosing friends.

    ...except that in a relationship your partner should also be your friend. icon_lol.gif

    lol, what did you say back to this guy's long missive?


    Yes you have a great point. But he failed to show me that he just wanted to be friends so I was mislead to thinking he just wanted to hook up. Oh, my response was pretty bad, but not too bad. I flamed him and then gave him the links to this so he could read it. I think next time I'll just post what they say here and not bother responding.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 3:02 AM GMT
    atlonglast saidIt shouldn't even have to be said that JB's replies to the other guy's inquiries are rude and offensive. It amazes me how you could be so insensitive and curt with someone and then play victim when they respond with the same attitude that you gave them. JB knew exactly what he was doing, as most of these types do, and I don't care if I'm the only one who says it.


    Sorry that my response to you is about to be fervant, but are you RETARDED?

    I knew what I was doing by rejecting his sexual message (which he then equivocated) and at the same time KNOWING it wasn't because of his race for TWO reasons: (1) having read MANY passages by both Asians and Blacks that rejecting them based on their race is VERY offensive to them, and (2) I do like some Asians so I don't reject an Asian simply because they are Asian.

    Apparently he didn't like rejection, and neither do you. My only conclusion to his and your impossibility to understand that I can't accept everyone's sexual invitation is this: go fuck yourself.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 3:06 AM GMT
    Jake said, "I think next time I'll just post what they say here and not bother responding."

    ..well that sometimes works, but we had a very persistent person who went from jekyll (friendish) to hyde, accusing of being cockteased and getting graphically sexual and angrily aggressive. Us. Cockteasing. Yeah, right.

    Had to block him.


  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 3:16 AM GMT
    meh, you care too much, its a fun story though.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 3:27 AM GMT
    charlitos saidmeh, you care too much, its a fun story though.


    Well not exactly. I got overemotional about it but knew posting it would shed light on it. And my intentions were to get a laugh out of this, even if it's at the slight expense of making me look a bit frenzied. See I care about your entertainment! I'm so selfless!
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 4:25 AM GMT
    JakeBenson said
    atlonglast saidIt shouldn't even have to be said that JB's replies to the other guy's inquiries are rude and offensive. It amazes me how you could be so insensitive and curt with someone and then play victim when they respond with the same attitude that you gave them. JB knew exactly what he was doing, as most of these types do, and I don't care if I'm the only one who says it.


    Sorry that my response to you is about to be fervant, but are you RETARDED?

    I knew what I was doing by rejecting his sexual message (which he then equivocated) and at the same time KNOWING it wasn't because of his race for TWO reasons: (1) having read MANY passages by both Asians and Blacks that rejecting them based on their race is VERY offensive to them, and (2) I do like some Asians so I don't reject an Asian simply because they are Asian.

    Apparently he didn't like rejection, and neither do you. My only conclusion to his and your impossibility to understand that I can't accept everyone's sexual invitation is this: go fuck yourself.


    Blah, blah, blah same bullshit coming from the same dime-a-dozen inflated ego having jackass. I could smell that pathetic sense of entitlement attitude of yours a mile away, and, surprise!, all it took was a little honesty (gasp!) to bring it out. Sorry that I don't make it a hobby of mine to kiss worthless tail like plenty of the people here do, but hey, specks of dirt are not entitled to such things. You're a cunt, and a decidedly proud one at that, so you've mastered a natural skill that I'm sure will take you wherever you need to go in life. Just look how far you've made it here amongst your fellow pricks. The measure of your life.

    Now, I'm sure you can find the exit and let yourself out. Follow the arrows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 5:49 AM GMT
    69.jpg
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 7:25 AM GMT
    Fable said69.jpg


    how come i can always tell the Fable posts even when he hides himself?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Oct 06, 2009 7:48 AM GMT
    ...Because you're a creeper?

    Don't flatter yourself mister, it's really not that difficult to quote me.icon_wink.gif