Reebok Easy Tone Commercials.

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 3:47 AM GMT

    COME ON!!! Can they legally show this much ass on t.v? Plus, they didn't even ask if everyone wanted to see all that!! icon_lol.gif if you've seen one, you know what I'm talking about.



  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 6:50 PM GMT
    I haven't seen it. Is it more revealing than this ad?

    Photobucket
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 6:52 PM GMT

    ?
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 6:55 PM GMT
    It is a well done ad as I just showed it to all my straight friends and the first response was "hey hot chick" and second response at the first ass -zoom was "fuck look at that ass, damn"

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 6:56 PM GMT
    Well, I'm definitely gay because her ass didn't stimulate me at all.
  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 7:10 PM GMT
    joeyveras saidWell, I'm definitely gay because her ass didn't stimulate me at all.


    Hahaha
    From this Easy Tone Commercial "88% of men will be speechless" would that mean the other 12% are gay? icon_lol.gif

  • Posted by a hidden member.
    Log in to view his profile

    Nov 07, 2009 7:30 PM GMT
    I think the idea is, to get guys to go out and buy them, for their wives..