Well, what counts most is that you take the time and heart to try and get him something. I think that he'll appreciate that alot: the thought is what counts. Even if I get a gift from a parent or friend that is kind of lame it still makes my face light up bc they took enough time to think about me. This will actually be my first Christmas single since I was 18 so
. But oh well. Hm, here are some thoughts though:
- a puppy
- I always love nice sweaters
- UNDERWEAR. Maybe its just me but I love all sorts of cool looking underwear
- Shoes. If you know his size. A gay guy can never have enough shoes wheter its a pair of Nike Shox to work out in to a pair of nice dress shoes to work.
- A girl at work today got a certificate to a Spa for a massage and facial and all that good stuff. Get him something like that to go and relax.
- Im sure I could list alot but Im not here to write a book. lol. Anything that is hobby related to him.
Merry Christmas and good luck hunting for gifts.