Here's my list... I was feeling a little prolific this morning
1. Take my music studies seriously;
I play flute and piano. I'm will learn my scales and memorize classical pieces for both instruments. I want to working on reading, accompanying and improvising on piano from jazz fake books.
2. Take my weight training seriously;
By the end of 2010, My deadlift, squat and bench press 5-rep-max should all be well over 225lbs. Getting all three lifts over 315lbs would be AWESOME.
3. Enjoy the culture of NYC & Socialize more;
I've never been to a club. Haven't been to a beach since 5th grade. So much goes on in NYC: jazz clubs, plays, dance recitals, art galleries, hikes, tours, street fairs. I'm not wastin it anymore.
4. Create a professional website & start writing academic-journal-type articles;
I know I'm only an undergrad math major... but I'm going to be published at least once before I graduate - mark me words!
5. Build better relationships with my friends and family;
With school, work & life, it's so easy to grow distant from everyone important.
6. Grow to at least 200lbs (and stay above that);
To be honest, I want to be at least 225lbs
7. Develop my flexibility;
Yoga, pilates, dance & martial arts will do wonders. I want my feet to point & flex ballet dancer style. Good thing flexibility translates to other important activities ;-)
8. Read more books, Fiction + Non-Fiction;
Math & Physics textbooks are fun but so are stories & character development.
9. Visit the Wendy Williams Show at least once;
How U Doin?
10.Rebuild my self-confidence & esteem;
I'll be real with you, I can have some really down, dark & sad days. 2010 is a year of growth for me. It wont be easy, but the pain of today will birth the progress of tomorrow.