ThePenIsMyTier saidHa! The "Sassy" license plate is the best.
I collect DVDs. I lost over 100 in a move a little over 2 years ago, but slowly recollecting the titles I lost!
literally a huge part of my response ...
I slowly but surely collect:
- Street Fighter memorabilia
- Hartford Whaler paraphernalia
- old text books (to see from where we've come)
- jeans (e.g., 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Diesel, Lucky, Levi's, Rock and Republic, True Religion, A.G. Jeans, etc.)
- bits of knowledge from each and every interaction (e.g., understanding, life lessons, little wisdoms, etc.)
- vintage, beaten-up t-shirts (e.g., GoodWill, Salvation Army, Exchanges, School C.O.O.P.s and bookstores)
- (soon to start) old metal lunchboxes