I LOVE HATING EVERYTHING!!!!!! =D
Here's what I hate the most:
1. Being woken up early by LOUD construction in what I thought USED to be a residential area, (but no this is LA, there is no community)
2. When you tell your problem to someone and the only thing they say in reply is, "oh don't worry everything will turn out ok," which actually means, "I'm not worried about you."
3. Being woken up by asshole roommates who are too retarded to utilizes the door knob so they just slam doors.
4. Driving behind a SEA of idiots who make lefts and rights without ever turning on their blinkers.
5. Cop cars sitting outside restaurants occupying two spaces while the engine is on and the idiot is inside eating. (yes this happened.)
6. People who think negativity is something unnatural and scold you for saying what's on your mind.
7. A large clump of restaurants and NO parking space...well, there ARE parking spaces but you need a permit to park there...and of course there are NO cars parked at all....no cars in BLOCKS of empty spaces that are permit only.
8. People on their cell phones in the theater. Unless you are a doctor get the hell out. And if you are a doctor get the hell out of the theater while you take that emergency call. I don't care if someone is dying, I'm trying to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!
9. Boss's who tell you to do something but they can't finish the sentence and they just keep saying, "um" and you just want to jump out of your chair and smack them across the face for making your brain hurt.