Ugh yeah dude I'd have to agree with everyone else. Judging by your appearance, you've got the eating healthy part down pat ;) But there are a couple things I've taking into consideration snack wise. Maybe you can try them out. After all, it did help me shed 101lbs (eating healthy and working out).
1) hummus with crackers (whole wheat or multi-grain), pretzels, or pita bread
2) low fat cheese sticks
3) nutritious bowl of cereal with soy or skim milk
4) corn chips with fresh salsas or avocado
5) a mixture of freshly cut fruit, light yogurt, and granola on top (mmm this one's my favorite).
6) spring mix salad, feta cheese, dried cranberries, fat free raspberry vin dressing, and some honey roasted almonds on top. maybe add some chicken if your not veg like myself.
7) toasted whole wheat bread with nutella on top or PB