I set up a March Madness Pool for Real Jock. Here's how to join...
You are being invited to join RJ Madness.
In order to join, you must:
1. Register as a users at http://www.poolhost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.
2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.
3. Go to the 'User Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.
4. Choose March Madness Bracket Challenge.
5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool's Login Name and the Pool's Password.
For the Pool's Login Name type: real
For the Pool's Password type: jock
That's it and then you're in! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.
To Register, click here: