Very interesting, thank you. For those of who you aren't lazy, slothful layabouts with nothing but time to read articles online (like me), here's the short version:
- Fiber: Crap your way to skinniness.
- Dairy: Calcium, Vitamin D, and the hormone leptin. If you don't have enough V-D, your body doesn't produce leptin, which tells your brain that you're full.
- Good Fat: Monounsaturated fatty acids and Omega-3 fatty acids are good for your heart and help you feel satiated.
- Protein: Especially for breakfast.
- Water: 'Cause it's just good for you.
- Green Tea: 'Cause it's just good for you.