Could be any of the same reasons why straight men can also suffer a loss of libido, which at 32 is a little early for it being due to simple age. Among those causes could be:
- emotional stress from job or other sources
- lingering regret over a recently failed romance
- simple preoccupation with job and other interests
- physical disease (diagnosed or not)
- run-down condition, due to bad diet, lack of sleep, insufficient exercise (or too much)
- heavy smoking, drinking and recreational drug use
- low testosterone levels, which are not normal for your age yet
I suffer from low testosterone, that does kinda slows me down sexually. But that's not unusual at 61, and not due to disease, according to my doctors. But at 32 you should still get the urge. "Any type of sex" means you don't even masturbate? That's a potential concern.
So see a doctor for a checkup, explain your concern, and request a testosterone level check if they don't. Maybe you just need a prescription for a week away to a different & romantic place with a hot guy, a total change of scenery where you don't think about anything else but him & heaven. It often works for straight guys (well, usually with a woman along, though, unless you need a luggage handler), it oughta work for us.