It seems wrong to just let this happen. I feel like we should try to help this couple.

What do you think would be the best way to help this couple?

- sign the petition to get the UN involved:

- contact our representatives (congressmen/senators)

- contact the US Embassy in Malawi:

- contact Amnesty International:

- other?

I would hope that the South African goverment would be willing to help with this as well, being that they were one of the first countries to have gay marriage.