- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/15/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 62
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Second location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: still looking in SF -- any suggestions?
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Hiking, Rowing, Running, Swimming, Trail Running, Volleyball, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I just arrived in SF a couple of years ago. I'm enjoying getting to know the city and the area.
Some things I look for in other guys and strive for myself:
Character and personality:
- intelligence (but with some goofiness mixed in)
- creativity (I'm a composer)
- kindness, generosity, compassion
- sensitivity to the spiritual
- boyishness -- it's about attitude more than age
- being grown-up and responsible -- again, it's not about age
- being articulate -- good grammar is sexy
On the physical side:
- sensuality and passion
- being otter-like -- strong and supple and lean and frisky
- unhurried exploration of each other's bodies
- laughing -- this is supposed to be fun!
- having strong hands and knowing how to use them
- giving great massages
- kissing is really nice
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Hmm ... what am I looking for? Friendships that could remain whole and complete in themselves, or that might develop into a more substantial and committed relationship.
I like guys who are at ease with themselves, able to be silly or serious, able to communicate with directness and integrity. I'm especially interested in guys around my age (but I'm flexible) who are athletic and in good shape, who like to pal around. I like guys with strong convictions and a sense of purpose in life, and who are unconventional thinkers. I want to be with somebody who cares about making a difference in the the direction the world is headed.
Life is full of transitions, and I'm in a big one now, so who knows where/what I might end up -- it's a big scary adventure and I can't wait to see what that new space is going to look like. Having a fellow traveler on the journey would be sweet.
When I find the special guy, we'll be able to look into each other's eyes without blinking.
This member currently has no videos.