- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/23/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 35
- First location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 194 lbs
- Hair color:
- Eye color:
- My gym: Gold's
- Weight training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
75 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Golf, Martial arts, Rugby, Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Volleyball, Racquetball, Hiking, Squash, Gymnastics
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status:
- Safer sex?:
I love working out. I wish I had more time for it. Trying to find a balance between a work life, a social life, a gym life, and a home life... it's tough.
I'd like to hear from people who have been able to diet down to very low body fat (less than 5%). I have this layer that I can't seem to get through. I've tried focusing on cardio vs. weights, I've tried counting every calorie and creating a deficit, eating mostly protein, following an Atkins diet, a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet, the Zone Diet, the Abs Diet, or the Paleo Diet. Food definitely helps build muscle, but I haven't been able to optimize for weight loss.
I've never used weight loss pills... and I'm not interested in that -- if it is the only way to get to very low body fat, I will be content having a layer of blubber over my body. However, if you have had a good experience getting from around 20% body fat down to 10% or lower naturally, please share your experience with me.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Looking for people with experience going from around 20% body fat down to 10% or lower naturally. If that's you, please share your experience with me!
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums