- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/08/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 28
- First location: Frederick, Maryland, United States
- Second location: United States
- Travel location: Horgen, Zurich, Switzerland
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Gold's
- Weight training: 6 times per week
99 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Archery, Bodybuilding, Crossfit, Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Muscle is my inspiration. Muscle is my weakness. Muscle is my drive. Muscle muscle MUSCLE!
Here's a little back story on what led to my attraction today:
Once upon a time when I was 12 years old, I became curious....so curious that I sneaked online and started looking up pictures of physically fit men wearing speedos. The attraction grew...metaphorically as well as physically....finding myself more and more aroused by these attractive men, was when I first realized I was gay which I hid until I was about 19, because I grew up under the impression of society that basically suppressing your emotions made you "a man," which I have since overcome with therapy, learning to accept myself for who I am. Over the years that attraction became more and more intense, evolving from men in speedos to bodybuilders. And as I slowly became more confident and old enough to roam on my own, I tried navigating their social networks, only to discover I was not up to their own physical expectations myself...so I began working out. Slowly the changes started to take hold, and I became more and more into it to the point where fitness is now a MAJOR part of my life, and a benefactor as to who I am today. It has made me feel MUCH better about myself physically and mentally, and I still have much MUCH more to go.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Looking to make friends and networking. Up for workout buddies. Would love to find some muscle guys to hang out with. I'm also a 420 enthusiast.
This member currently has no videos.