- Member since: 01/02/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 57
- First location: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Second location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Travel location: Miami Beach, Florida, United States
- Relationship Status: Married
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 0''
- Weight: 192 lbs
- Chest: 48 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: clermont
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Basketball, Boxing, Football (American), Soccer, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Volleyball, Wrestling, Racquetball
- Other sports I like: I am mainly a tennis guy, which is what I enjoy the most. Also, love swimming and football.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I am 50, 6 ft ,200 good looking. I am masc, married and just looking for a quality friend and always into quality over quantity.I do not have any expectations and am not pushy as new friendship either works or it doesn't. I am a sucessful professional,stable, fun and very philosophical. I believe that everything happens for a reason and if we are supposed to meet then it will happen. I tend to be a deep thinker and am known as a doer as I have always been a forward thinking progressive person. I have tons of good friends as I am extremely friendly, am involved with multible charities and believe we reap what we sow. Very none judgmental as I think everyone evolves at different times when they are supposed too. I am very happy in my long term relationship and wife is open to my needs and we do not believe in controlling each other or anyone else. I am a safe, perfect hygine, cool fun, interesting guy who loves each day as I am extremely positive and enjoy motivating others. I love private time in my boat, live at my beautiful estate,enjoy being alone, as well as having lots of people around.I try to excell in all that I do and the most important is that what u see is what u get, I do not try to be someone I am not. I am very comfortable with myself and am in a constant growth cycle as learning and evolving is exciting to me. Love traveling to Ft Laud and animal lover. I am open to any and all questions! Here is a little check list to better understand who I am and what I am about:
1 Looks, I appreciate hot people like everyone else but if there is not substance or depth to the person then I leave the superficial people for other superficial people to have fun with each other.
2. Ego,must be kept under control,there is always someone better looking,smarter, richer,so no point in playing the cocky game, it just attracts more negitivity.
3 Passion is critical for life or what's the point, do what you love and do it with gusto, live every moment like it's you're last.It's what makes life so much fun! Everyday is a great canoe adventure for me.
4. Contribute, the more we give away the more we get back, simple, the Law of Attraction.
5. Envision, We make our own dreams, they are not given to us, spend time creatively thinking how to improve you're life and all the other peoples lives you come in contact with. Each person is in our life for our own life lessons.
6. Joy, Life isn't all work. Spend time pampering yourself when u can, laugh as much as possible, play music and dance!
7. Miracles, believe in them and they will happen for you, we're all guided by angels, appreciate them, they always will help you even in your darkest hour.
8. Positive, what we think about expands, if you dont want drama, then stop attracting it into you're life.Stop the gossip, I mean stop it, judgment says nothing about the other person, but sure says alot about you.
9 Compassion,Stop thinking so much about what you want and start thinking about how you can help. Sometimes, a single sentence, or word is so powerful when sincere that it can change someones life for the better. Now, that is real authentic power or what I call real spirtual muscle. We all must make an effort as spirtual muscle can't grow if we don't exercise it.
10. Balance, if you're life is all about work and building physical muscle,think about expanding your horizons and do things you always wanted to do. Our thoughts are the engines that propel us so I believe in making a difference in the world, surround yourself with beauty,nature , as much as possible and watch how life becomes so much easier. Believe in yourself, we humans are great instruments of nature!
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
More than seeing separate sexes, it is more important to see the person. To me it's all about the vibrational energy of the person. I am looking for a bud to hang with in Orlando or Ft Laud who is happy with their life,and a true positive person. I avoid all negitivity and really enjoy being on my boat ,and all of nature so I really find outdoor, sporty , high energy, stable people interesting. Love to talk, especially positive motivational ideas are important to me. Love meeting new people over a cup of coffee or a beer, it's fun, and I love the learning process. I like people who believe in the power of the attitude and when I meet a special friend, the vibrational energy opens up so much that great things will happen. I don't feel I have to sleep with everyone I meet as sometimes just a sincere friend is more important.Love all people who are into nature as the beauty of the lakes, the ocean and the forest has energy to charge our batteries. I love animal lovers, these dogs and cats and birds are our best teachers not to mention great entertainment.I love people that are not into boasting about how great they are. Dom't tell me what a great person you are, show me by you're actions. I love friends with a great fun sence of humor, I love to laugh and tell stories, it's what makes life joyful..I love people who want to live life to the max,and believe that their fellow man matters. I like someone who is just comfortable being themself.
This member currently has no videos.