- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 06/22/06
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 50
- First location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Second location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Travel location: United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 10''
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Chest: 46 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: Brick Crossfit
- Weight training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 6 times per week
25 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Crossfit, Football (American), Wrestling
- Other sports I like: scuba diving
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I am a Midwestern guy relocated to Los Angeles. I've been in LA for six years and it's beginning to feel like home. I moved so I could pursue some career goals that I was always a little bit afraid to try and achieve. I was a high school teacher (English) and coach (wrestling and football) for 10 years prior. I am also starting to do a lot more endurance training. I love the water and I love to scuba dive. I am very interested in meeting new friends and see where that goes.
I grew up in Kansas City, so my team allegiances are to my local teams, which has been pretty crushing in recent years. It takes time, but I find myself getting attached to the Dodgers and Clippers.
I would love to get into crossfit, it really intrigues me. I am currently training for my first half marathon in late October.
My goal in life is to be a Renaissance Man, I really want to be a well rounded person with a wide variety of interests. I want to be well read yet sporty. I want to be a guy who is equally comfortable at a ball game as I am at the opera.
This member currently has no videos.