- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 07/01/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 30
- First location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Second location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 10''
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Planet Fitness - South Philly
- Weight training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Football (American), Kickboxing, Martial arts, Skydiving, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm Josh. I'm open minded and easy going. I'm open to any ideas as long as good people are involved. I am a pretty laid back guy and tend to go with the flow of things. I like making people laugh and anyone who can make me laugh is cool with me.
Not a typical gay guy stereotype. I know who won both the last Super Bowl and the last season of Project Runway. Wanna go to a Phils game? Cool. Wanna go to a Beyonce concert? Also cool. Mostly masculine mentality with the occasional flare. If you can roll with that we'll do just fine.
Just looking for good, nice people. Open to seeing where things go. I enjoy people who enjoying laughing as much as I do, dont take things too seriously and can go with the flow. Hookups aren't my prinary goal, but a little fun makes the world go round. I'm down for something more serious than that with the right guy.
If you wanna know something, just ask. Say hi, I promise I don't bite :)
Some fun facts:
- I didn't cry when I watched the Notebook and that makes me feel manly.
- I am half Puerto Rican a quarter Italian and a quarter Irish.
- I have my Master's in Education and want to go back to school eventually for a PhD in Sociology
- I would love to go to area 51.. but only until it gets too real.
- Michael Jackson is my favorite artist of all time and you cannot convince me that he was guilty.
- I don't believe in diet drinks or sugar free things, their contents scare me.
- Good music and good movies are my jam.
- Sometimes I say awkward things like "my jam."
- I love working with Habitat for Humanity and it's taken me to some really cool places - geographically and personally.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Someone I can have a good time with, laugh with and be comfortable with. Someone who will challenge me and make life more interesting. Not specifically looking for someone to date, but definitely not opposed either. Cool guys I can go out with in the city would be awesome too. I am open to having a conversation with anyone and enjoy meeting new people, so hit me up!
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums