- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/31/13
- Last active: Today
- Age: 101
- First location: Syracuse, New York, United States
- Second location: New York, New York, United States
- Travel location: Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 7''
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym:
- Weight training:
- Cardio training: 1 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Hiking, Hockey, Skiing
- Other sports I like: In the sports I listed, the skiing is water skiing and I like watching basketball. Did I mention horses?
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Important Factor: Hit me up! Never be afraid to reach out and drop a note. Love to discuss issues and enjoy healthy debates.
The shorter venison:
1) Older but FAR from old. 2) Experienced and have references available. 3) Patient and can wait for the right moment. 4) Gentleman by nature, training and preference. 5) Can be aggressive with called upon.
The longer version:
A simple down to earth guy. Not a gym rat but enjoys physical fitness. Enjoy reading and learning about all kinds of stuff but not a good good reader of books. Musician (piano and a couple of other instruments). I have a pretty clear outlook towards life and want to enjoy time with friends and people who I care about and who care about me. I'm a little older interested in folks of all ages, shapes and sizes. Would like to have dinner, go to live theater, travel and enjoy each other's company and conversation. It would be great to spend time with each other and get to know each other well. Enjoy outdoor things as well as at home time. Love the ocean. Interested in a serious friendship with an interesting and motivated person. Not into the bar scene anymore. I'm sorry if I offend you by not telling my whole life here. Although I'm not 99 as my statts indicate, everything written is truthful (the city listed is the closest major city to where I live and easier to find. I worked there for over 12 years.) There's much more to me than what you see here. Getting to know someone takes investment in time/energy. I assure you that I'm worth all of that as I am sure serious people here are worth it all as well.
visited 31 states (62%)Create your own visited map of The United States
or Amsterdam travel guide for Android