- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 12/11/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 47
- First location: San Diego, California, United States
- Second location: Tampa, Florida, United States
- Travel location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 166 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Chest: 43 inches
- Arms: 16 inches
- Hair color: Red
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: On base
- Weight training: 5 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 2 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Bodybuilding, Gymnastics, Weight training
- Other sports I like: scuba
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Military guy here, live and work in San Diego. Hoping to meet a friend or two seriously into weight training.
I'm a down to Earth, mellow guy, working hard to bulk up. I used to be very skinny, and am glad to have made good gains, but still have a way to go.
I drive a Jeep Wrangler, and love it! Nothing like driving with the top off on the beach or in the desert on a warm sunny day. I love baseball (Go Cubs! 2016 World Series Champions after 108 years without a World Series win), enjoy scuba, snorkeling, hiking and quality time with friends. I have an advanced degree in one of the physical sciences - no kidding, but I work hard to overcome the nerd-factor of that and maintain balance in my life. All-in-all, just a pretty regular guy here, who just happens to like guys.
I have a good career that used to consume my life, but I have gotten to a point where I now put more emphasis on myself and those I care about.
Some of my favorite things (in no particular order):
A nice set of pecs
A smooth 4-6-3 double play
Big guns on a man
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
My ideal man is one who I can respect for his heart and mind, and admire for his body.
Always glad for workout tips. Hoping to meet like-minded guys who do more than just hang in the bars