- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/29/07
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 62
- First location: Minnesota, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 8''
- Weight: 167 lbs
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: home workouts/ dumbbells
- Weight training:
- Cardio training:
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Crossfit, Hiking, Swimming, Weight training
- Other sports I like: I presently use Hany Rambod's Fascia Stretch Training (FST-7) when I workout. Drink at least 3 liters (108 fluid ounces) of water (in the 24 hours or less?) before your workout. Do 7 reps of the last set of the exercise to target the muscles of a lagging bodypart. The fascia is the sheathing of tissue surrounding the muscle. The idea is that if the fascia is too tight, your muscles will be too constricted by it to become larger.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm willing to talk with anybody about almost anything, even if I don't always know what I'm talking about...
I can become overly zealous & dogmatic in my thinking about many things, such as Marxism or Buddhism, but I also correct myself & such obsessively held beliefs over time.
interests: Buddhism; vegetarianism; Left politics, non-fiction books; travel, conversation, personality type assessment; writing; bodybuilding; walking...
favorite books: 1.) J.R.R. Tolkien "Lord of the Rings" 2.) "Capital" (Karl Marx) 3.) "My Disillusionment in Russia" & "My Further Disillusionment in Russia" (Emma Goldman) 4.) "What's My Type?" (Kathleen V. Hurley & Theodore E. Dobson) about the enneagram's nine personality types classified according to each personality's major flaw: anger, pride, deceit, envy, greed, fear, gluttony, lust, sloth 5.) "The Interpretation of Dreams" (Sigmund Freud) 6.) "The Raw & the Cooked" (Claude Levi-Strauss), an effort to understand culture as a series of conflicting, opposing ideas leading up to the most important pair of opposed ideas within a culture (for example, the cultural contrast for native tribes in the jungles of the Amazon River basin between the "raw" [nature] & the "cooked" [those things transformed from a raw, natural condition into something more useful or pleasant, through human effort]).
favorite films: 1.) Brokeback Mountain (Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal) 2.) Raiders of the Lost Ark (Harrison Ford) 3.) North by Northwest (Alfred Hitchcock, Cary Grant) 4.) Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock, Kim Novak, James Stewart)
favorite TV shows: The Fugitive (David Janssen) & The Twilight Zone from the 1960s; 60 Minutes (CBS); Amazing Race (CBS); Two Broke Girls (CBS)
favorite music: indie rock; 60s rock; Indian meditation ragas (sitar); traditional Japanese music; 16th, 17th, 18th century European "ancient music"
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
SENSE OF HUMOR
A sense of humor especially about sex, during sex, is always welcome.
Admit to yourself, at least, that others can hurt your emotions, that you might feel disappointment when things don't go the way you expect them to, or that you feel confused & awkward being with others you find disturbing & uncaring.
SENSE OF EXCITEMENT
Permit yourself to get "caught up" in the things that give you happiness. This adds to the excitement they can bring, including sex.
TRUST YOUR INTUITION
Listen to your gut, it balances out your other two mental faculties (intellect and emotion). I trust my intuition (my gut, my instinct) to be the most reliable guide for finding the guy who is "right" for me.
PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
I like men who are tender with others, especially other men.
This member currently has no videos.