- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 08/21/09
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 71
- First location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Defined
- Height: 6' 1''
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Waist: 33 inches
- Chest: 44 inches
- Arms: 15 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: World Gym-Palm Desert, CA
- Weight training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
15 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Golf, Rowing, Rugby, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Water polo, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: High impact aerobics.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Highly motivated to meet other quality guys for friendship initially, and should the planets align, perhaps an arrangement of more permanence for the future.
Former competitive swimmer at university. I've been relatively successful in retaining for my age, most of the health and body contouring benefits I originally had from swimming, thanks to my regular workout routine. Usually among the most senior guys at my gym, yet I can keep up with the younger guys for the most part, save for the professionals at the super advanced free weight stations.
HIV- and STD free. I'd appreciate the same in return. Prostate cancer survivor.
I've relocated back to southern California. Retired airline crew member.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I'd prefer to meet a man who values his reputation, health, and has a positive outlook on life, regardless of the occasional twists and turns one experiences day-to-day. He should be continually proactive, with plans to leave this world just a little better due primarily to his appreciation for humanity, the environment, and equality for all citizens, gay or straight.
Integrity, empathy, well read, athletic, practices good hygiene, non-dogmatic, willing to compromise occasionally, aware of the geo-political situation around the world, willing to experiment with new ideas to spice up the daily routine. These are a few of the personality traits I find to be important in choosing a friend, or ultimately a partner.
On a more prosaic level, I'd appreciate having someone close to confide in; to accompany me as I travel the globe by air/cruise/car; to workout, to swim/ski/snorkel/wrestle with; to attend amusements with such as concerts and film; teach me to cook, just for starters.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums