- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 01/19/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 30
- First location: Dover, Delaware, United States
- Second location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Travel location: Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Athletic
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 169 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: Yoga and DANCE
- Weight training: 5 times per week
75 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Cycling, Gymnastics, Hiking, Kayaking, Martial arts, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Surfing, Swimming, Trail Running, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: I am addicted to dance, krav maga, and yoga.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Random. Quirky/GOOF. Bookworm. Yoga. Running. Dancing. Adventure. WINE. Aspiring vegan (for the health benefits). Cooking. Dance Central/Just Dance! Video games. Snuggling. Puppies. Swimming. Volleyball. Beaches. Camping. TRAVEL.
Half Asian half white euro mutt. I'm a bit of a social chameleon. I am an open book, direct, and very honest. All I ask of you is to be honest with me as well :)
I would like to find my lifelong best friend. Someone to love. Someone to spoil the poop out of. Someone to adventure the world with.
I am currently serving a 12-month tour in Afghanistan. I'll be home for good in August. I should have my BS complete by then. I have a house in Nebraska, but I would like to try some place new maybe Florida, San Diego, or go back home to the DC area for one more year of work while I finish my prereqs for nursing school. I've been fortunate that the skills I have acquired in the military has ensured me fabulous opportunities working for the government but I am a people pleaser and my true calling has always been healthcare.
I just spent most of April touring New Zealand and I think I may have caught the travel bug. I would love to start traveling the world as soon as I am done with school. Stockholm, Paris, Amsterdam, Taipei, Tokyo, London, Sydney. My to do list ^.^
David and I clicked the moment we had our first conversation! He is a warm person who is super easy to get along with. He is always trying to bring out a smile in anyone who is around. How he is able to take a certain situation and analyze it from all angles into something positive, always helps me understand and overcome what I am dealing with. How he speaks of his love for travel and future goals are nothing but inspiring!
-Christina, Fabulous, USMC, Soul Sista
I'm in school in Delaware now.
This member currently has no videos.