- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/26/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 73
- First location: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Travel location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Relationship Status: Married
- Looking for: Friends, Hookup, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Stocky
- Height: 5' 2''
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Waist: 42 inches
- Chest: 44 inches
- Arms: 14 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Hazel
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: IH Family YMCA and Bikram Yoga
- Weight training: 1 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Hiking, Kayaking, Running, Swimming, Trail Running, Triathlon, Weight training
- Other sports I like: Yoga
trying to get in shape for a half iron man triathlon.
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm an older guy who wants to stay healthy and live a long life enjoying himself. I like to get regular exercise and am reasonably fit. I work out with free weights once a week and am currently off-season training for triathlons next spring and summer. I do free weights and swim at the Independent health Family YMCA on Wherley and Youngs Roads club. I am a member of the Buffalo Triathlon Club so if any one there is looking for a workout partner that would be great. I need a lot of practice in open water swimming. I panicked at the last tri.
I practice Bikram yoga weekly and I like running in Vibram 5 finger shoes and doing things as naturally as reasonably possible.
I say all this not to brag but to show that although I am old I am active and not dead yet.
I am happily married and have a great wife and children who know nothing about my sexual activities with men and I want to keep it that way. But I do enjoy being intimate with other healthy, gentle men.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
i'm looking for a work out buddy to get me out on those days when I'd rather stay in bed. We could maybe get to bed after the workout.
Someone to take long bike rides or long runs with.
Right now I do 12 to 13 minute miles.
Lets get together and encourage each other to better health and fitness.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums