- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/07/11
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 52
- First location: Golden, Colorado, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 2''
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Waist: 35 inches
- Chest: 44 inches
- Hair color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: 24hr away on need Workout buddy
- Weight training: 3 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Boxing, Cycling, Gymnastics, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Racquetball, Rock Climbing, Rodeo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: The sports listed are a combination of things I like to watch or play and things I like to do
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Me just an average joe kind of man. Just a guy next store.
Enjoy hanging with friends and family. To me life is about the experience not usually cost. It truly is the journey not the destination that makes it worth while
Pretty grounded like photography, meeting new people and love to engage in conversation. It is great to share and expand your knowledge through engaging others. Life is short.
An upbeat kind of guy . like the outdoors and love living in the foothills.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
Looking for a guy that is genuine and enjoys life. A guy that enjoys what he is all about or at the very least is working on making his world/life what he wants.
A guy that can fit in anywhere and is generally social. Not center of attention social but a guy that likes people and can fen for himself if needed in a social situation.
But also a guy that can hang out and watch the sunset,stars or just take in a scene without talking.
last a upbeat guy is pretty important. Being able to laugh at the good and bad in life is a great skill.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums