"2011 Gay Days Sweeptakes"
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. MAY NOT BE AVAILBLE FROM ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS OR FOR ALL HANDSETS. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The "2011 RealJock.com Gay Days Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") commences at 8:00:01 PM (ET) on 03/09/2011 and ends at 6:59:59 PM (ET) on April 4, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 6:59:59 PM (ET) on April 4, 2011.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia, EXCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter Sweepstakes. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of RealJock.com ("RealJock.com" or "Sponsor") and affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively, with Sponsor, the "Released Parties") are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
4. To Enter: There is one (1) requirement of entry:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER:
(a) Post RealJock.com member name and favorite summer song comment to RealJock.com's Fan Page on Facebook.com: http://www.facebook.com/realjock
A Comment on RealJock.com's Fan Page on Facebook shall be collectively referred to hereinafter as the "Eligible Entries". All Eligible Entries must be received by 6:59:59 PM (ET) on April 4, 2011. Limit one entry per person. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received. Entry into Sweepstakes is limited as specified in the above entry method. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per entrant. All entries become the property of RealJock.com, as applicable, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: There will be one (1) grand prize winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") randomly selected from all of the Eligible Entries by RealJock.com on or about April 5, 2011. Sponsor will make up to one (1) attempt over the 24 hour period following Grand Prize Winner selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the Facebook profile associated with their winning Entry. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached directly during the 24 hour period in which he/she is contacted, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
6. Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, and residence within three (3) business days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor's sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must sign (his/her parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner or if Guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from RealJock.com: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of any Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. The Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that the Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner (or, if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit Grand Prize at Sponsor's sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
7. Grand Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for one (1) for the Grand Prize Winner to attend the 2011 GayDays Closing Pool Party (the "Event") currently contemplated to take place on June 5, 2011, subject to change, in Orlando, Florida. If Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must pay his/her own expenses. The trip will include: (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner which shall originate from a major gateway airport of Sponsor choice nearest Grand Prize Winner's primary residence to Orlando, Florida. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of Orlando, Florida; (ii) one (1) ticket to attend the 2011 GayDays All Day & All-Night Closing Pool Party at the DoubleTree Resort in Orlando, Florida (the "Grand Prize").
General Grand Prize Terms: If Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner privileges and Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining applicable Eligible Entries. Sponsor will determine the airline in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Grand Prize Winner must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor's discretion.
All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, hotels, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to Grand Prize Winner as income. Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner (or if a minor, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian) for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner's responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Grand Prize as described herein.
The Grand Prize will be furnished by Sponsor. The total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $650.
The Grand Prize ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment and, when applicable, the time of travel and the distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but are not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its discretion and shall award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize, as applicable, as set forth in these Official Rules. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize, including all travel arrangements will be made by Sponsor. The dates for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be on or around June 4, 2011 to on or around June 6, 2011 and such dates are subject to change in Sponsor sole discretion as applicable
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded.
General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in GayDays' party schedule, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.RealJock.com and the Grand Prize may be awarded to winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
10. Request for Name of Grand Prize Winner and Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
"2011 Gay Days Sweepstakes"
PO Box 226
Rexford, NY 12148
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by August 1, 2011. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or the name of the "Grand Prize Winner". Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
11. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by RealJock.com. The sweepstakes is not affiliated with GayDays 2011 or the GayDays 2011 organizers, sponsors, or affiliated parties.