Hello RealJock members! We are pleased to present another beat-popping podcast from RealJock resident DJ and music expert DJ Grind. Check out his September podcast, featuring 80 minutes of the latest music from Coldplay, Jessica Sutta, Pitbull and more!
About DJ Grind
San Francisco-based DJ Grind is a lover of upbeat, hands-in-the-air tracks that bring joy to the dance floor. He delivers an energetic mix of vocal house, electro-pop, and mash-ups at his two residencies—Pledge @ LookOut and D-Lish @ Harlot—and he regularly books some of the Bay Area’s biggest parties, including Fresh @ Ruby Skye.
DJ Grind previews new music on his daily blog, as a guest music critic on Sirius OutQ Radio, and via monthly podcasts that have been downloaded by fans in more than 40 countries. When he’s not DJ Grind, Stephen can often be found on his bike or in the pool, training for an upcoming endurance event. He's personally raised over $100,000 for San Francisco AIDS Foundation as a 6th year AIDS/Lifecycle participant and Greater Than One Wildflower Triathlete.
1. Repeat – David Guetta feat. Jessie J
2. Criminal (Dario X Tribal Remix) – Britney Spears
3. Show Me (Ralphi Rosario Club Remix) – Jessica Sutta
4. DNA (Hurricane Then Maybe I Am Mix) – Wanessa
5. Mirrors (Fabricio Lampa PVT Mix) – Natalia Kills
6. Good Feeling (Justin Sane Remix) – Flo Rida
7. If It Wasn't For Love (Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda Original Mix) – Deborah Cox
8. Yoü and I (Brian Cua Club Bootleg) – Lady Gaga
9. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix) – Coldplay
10. Night Of Your Life (Matt Nevin Extended Mix) – David Guetta feat. Jennifer Hudson
11. Suavemente (DJ Reidiculous Remix) – Pitbull feat. Nayer and Mohombi
12. Un Momento (7th Heaven Club Mix) – Inna
13. Jealousy (The Alias Club Mix) – Will Young
14. Invisible (George M Reworked) – Skylar Grey
15. Pressure (Alesso Remix) – Alex Kenji, Starkillers, & Nadia Ali