Ready for another great summer? So are we! And what better way to celebrate upcoming fun in the sun than with the latest podcast from RealJock's very own DJ Grind, featuring 80 minutes of the latest listening beats from Wynter Gordon, Katharine McPhee, Cascada and more. Download it for free!
About DJ Grind
San Francisco-based DJ Grind is a lover of upbeat, hands-in-the-air tracks that bring joy to the dance floor. He delivers an energetic mix of vocal house, electro-pop, and mash-ups at his two residencies—Pledge @ LookOut and D-Lish @ Harlot—and he regularly books some of the Bay Area’s biggest parties.
DJ Grind previews new music on his daily blog, as a guest music critic on Sirius OutQ Radio, and via monthly podcasts that have been downloaded by fans in more than 40 countries. When he’s not DJ Grind, Stephen can often be found on his bike or in the pool, training for an upcoming endurance event. He's personally raised over $100,000 for San Francisco AIDS Foundation as a 6th year AIDS/Lifecycle participant and Greater Than One Wildflower Triathlete.
May Podcast Tracks
1. Call My Name (Matt Nevin Extended Mix) – Cheryl Cole
2. Summer of Love (7th Heaven Club Mix) – Cascada
3. Young (The Alias Club Mix) – Tulisa
4. Chasing the Sun (Mario Larrea Club Mix) – The Wanted
5. Everyday (Original Mix) – Peter Luts
6. Touch Me (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix) – Katharine McPhee
7. See You Later (Original Mix) – Bimbo Jones feat. Ida Corr
8. Falling For U (Rafael Lelis Club Mix) – Mister Jam feat. Wanessa
9. I Feel You Tonight (Zambianco Mix) – Tommy Love feat. Paula Bencini
10. Still Getting Younger (eSQUIRE Remix) – Wynter Gordon
11. Boys Will Be Boys (Club Edit) – Paulina Rubio
12. How We Do (Party) (Gustavo Scorpio Clean Club Mix) – Rita Ora
13. Sun Comes Up (Extended Mix) – David Vendetta feat. Booty Luv
14. Good Morning to the Night (Cahill Re-Rub) – Elton vs. Pnau
15. Bloodstained Heart (Wayne G's Club Mix) – Darren Hayes