- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 09/21/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 27
- First location: Stanford, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 6' 4''
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair color: Blond
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: ASCR (Stanford)
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 3 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Running, Skiing, Weight training, Kayaking, Volleyball, Rock Climbing
- Other sports I like:
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
What makes me angry (the list is sure to grow over time):
1. "They" as a 3rd person singular pronoun
2. Bad poetry... oh noetry!
3. people who don't cut the pickle
4. BAD GRAMMAR in public places like signs or marquees. disgusting.
5. When people pronounce the word "nuclear" NEW-CUE-LUR. it chaps my ass.
6. When people use apostrophes as pluralizers. Example: doughnut's are really good. sick.
7. Inane statements. Firstly because they suck, and secondly because one can't really respond to them with anything other than "yeah" Example:
1: "The sky is really blue"
1: "Look, a defibrillator."
8. Fergie. "Why?" you may be asking yourself. Because of one sentence: "I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket."
9. Pickles. Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil.
10. People who assume that I am interested in hearing about their various medical ailments.
11. Aspartame and partially hydrogenated anything.
12. People who tell me no. Just say yes, people.
Things that make me happy:
1) The noises a baby makes when he/she is drinking a bottle.
2) Putting things I've already done on my to-do lists so I can cross them off and feel as if I've accomplished something.
3) Whenever anyone calls something an [adjective]-ass [noun], I mentally move the hyphen one word to the right.
example: Man, that's a sweet ass-car.
4) Being woken up with kisses.
My Favorite Words:
My Favorite Music:
Coheed and Cambria
And Many More, but those are the two that I always end up coming back to. But right now, I'm really into:
MSTRKRFT, Chromeo, Dilated Peoples, and Hot Chip
My Favorite Movies:
1. El Laberinto del Fauno
2. This is Spinal Tap
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
5. The Boondock Saints
7. Kill Bill (volume 1 & 2)
8. Paris is Burning
9. La Mala Educacion
My Favorite Quote:
"Nothing that went into his total composition was unaffected by his sexuality. It was everywhere present in him: at the root of all his actions because it was their insidious and indefinitely active principle; written immodestly on his face and body because it was a secret that always gave itself away." -Michel Foucault
I'm big into theater, improvisational theater especially. I'm a sophomore at Stanford University, studying International Relations (focused in Global Political Economy) and Drama.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I like anybody who I can laugh with, who's not afraid to do random spontaneous shit, who's not critical of others, and who's always prepared to say "yes".
This member currently has no videos.