- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 11/17/10
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 48
- First location: Plattsburgh, New York, United States
- Second location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Travel location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Hookup, Training Buddies, Online Chat, Web Cam
My Stats and Info
- Build: Average
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Mixed Race
- My gym: was golds gym sf now looking in ny
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
20 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Baseball, Basketball, Bodybuilding, Football (American), Hockey, Rodeo, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Swimming, Volleyball, Weight training
- Other sports I like: try me.. you'll never know unless you do?
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?:
I'm in my 40's, yet carry my age well. I'm a milbrat also served the Navy and Coast Guard (approx 21yr).. Love to travel and have visited plenty with the exception of Europe. I'm Irish/Filipino.. Was previously married 17yrs ago and have one son 21yrs old in college. Enjoy outdoors and road trips.. Grew up in CA most of my life between SD and SF bay area.. Most that have visited SF area around the south of market area; know me from the Eagle Tavern bar as a Bartender.. I have no regrets up to this point, and the mistakes I have made, I take with a grain of salt and have moved on.. I enjoy hanging out with people that can express themselves in a physical, verbal, and constructive emotional way. LIKES: Kissing, Cuddling, Movies, Great Conversations, Laughter, Cooking, Humor, Smiles, Working out and just people honestly being themselves!! Not afraid to say what they feel or think.. I enjoy art, theater, cooking, and romantic getaways.. I enjoy being in the kitchen always experimenting with new dishes and having friends over as guinea pigs to try them out.. Just new to upstate NY and would like to find a good gym to get back into routine.. My goal is to get back into a productive routine; since retiring from the military and neglecting myself. workout advise is appreciated.. I've only been dating since the loss of my partner this past march. I've loss my luster and brilliance. Times have been like a rough gem before being cut and polished into perfection. It takes time and patience before something so beautiful shines so magnificent again! I'm a gem that's just being re-sculpted; but with the right hands in place; I can be the most brilliant and magnificent piece to display and cherish. I'm precious within and only recently re-polishing my outer shell/crest? With the right combination of tools; someone will make me shine again once more. Even diamonds under the right pressure will crack..
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums