- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 03/10/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 37
- First location: Eugene, Oregon, United States
- Relationship Status: Monogamous Relationship
- Looking for: Friends, Training Buddies
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 11''
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Waist: 31 inches
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White
- My gym: UO Rec Center
- Weight training: 3 times per week
60 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 5 times per week
45 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Bodybuilding, Cycling, Running, Sailing, Skating, Skiing, Swimming, Weight training, Kayaking, Volleyball
- Other sports I like: Racquetball, Squash
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
Greetings from Oregon...
Words/things I like: talking, playing, piano, music, hiking, skiing, outdoors, sunshine, traveling, swimming, clean water, clean air, animals, happiness, self-awareness, friendship, loyalty, companionship, food, respect, proud, skeptic, philosophical, body, muscles, running, jumping, star gazing, beach walking, surf, tide pools, alive, amazed, sincere.
Two years ago, I weighed 208 pounds, none of which was attributed to a painstakingly developed musculature. I was just plain overweight. I committed myself to losing that weight and seeing how far I could take it. In that, I'm a living testament to what can happen with lots of hard work, attention, and focus at the gym. I love what this site provides for me in the way of excellent, alternative exercises and workout routines. I mention it all the time on the forums, but I'm a true believer in RJ's workout plans. I'd go so far as to say I'm an RJ evangelist. Preach it!
This member currently has no videos.