- Vote him Man of the Day
- Member since: 02/12/08
- Last active: More than a week ago
- Age: 27
- First location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Second location: Berkeley, California, United States
- Relationship Status: Single
- Looking for: Friends, Dating or Relationship, Training Buddies, Online Chat
My Stats and Info
- Build: Muscular
- Height: 5' 6''
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Waist: 30 inches
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Brown
- Ethnicity: Asian
- My gym: crossfit box
- Weight training: 6 times per week
90 minutes per session
- Cardio training: 4 times per week
30 minutes per session
- Sports I like: Basketball, Bodybuilding, Boxing, Crossfit, Fencing, Football (American), Gymnastics, Hiking, Hockey, Kayaking, Kickboxing, Martial arts, Rock Climbing, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Tennis, Weight training, Wrestling
- Other sports I like: Olympic Weightlifting
- HIV status: HIV -
- Safer sex?: Always
I'm currently training and competing in Olympic weightlifting and Crossfit (no need to hate, some places have awesome equipment). It'd be awesome to find another crossfitter or weightlifter but a guy who appreciates fitness in general would be totally legit in my book. I didn't realize how hard it is to find a guy's guy who loves sports and is also into other men... in any case, here's hoping there's someone out there I can at least train with. I also practice Krav Maga when I have time so another sparring partner would be awesome.
I currently work in pharmaceutical marketing and plan on pursuing a career in healthcare. My intense personality is tempered by my nurturing nature: a dichotomy I'm sure will befuddle some.
*While I realize this might not be the most realistic medium to find a partner/significant other, I still hold out hope that some like-minded guy will somehow come across this profile and finally find relief. Naïve? Perhaps, but herein lies a hopeless romantic in this body forged by steel.
Guys I'm Looking To Meet
I'm pretty non-scene as they come and I'm looking for a guy who's the same. I don't generally like to categorize myself with labels but if it helps I don't follow shows on Logo TV or obsess over pop icons. I'd much rather read a good book, learn a new skill, explore the city, hike through the outdoors, or spend some hours training... I'd love to find someone to share these experiences with. Physically, I prefer taller guys of athletic to muscular build (if you can clean and jerk and snatch more than I can then you've definitely got my attention - 255lbs and 190 lbs as of 8/6/14) I also don't really have a particular race preference... THOUGH I really must say corn-fed midwestern boys and southern guys are my soft spot. I guess i should also put it out there that I prefer guys within my age range, maybe 18-35... though maturity cannot be emphasized enough. This doesn't mean that you have to spend all day reading newspapers and playing chess (both of which are enjoyable in short duration) but have enough social and intellectual acuity to not come off as an ass.
This member currently has no videos.
Recent Forum Posts
- This member has not yet posted to forums